Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Ask God If You Need to Be Here in the Make Money Online Industry

In order to succeed here in the make money online industry, you really need to have a strong desire. A really big why. You really do. It's not because the work of a marketer is hard work. It's because in order to take the time everyday out of your busy schedule (along with making some sacrifices...you will have to leave some things out in order to fit 'marketing' into your schedule).

And some people (if not many) are 'spinning' their wheels getting no traction in their business (including me when I was new).

I asked God 3 times (over a 3 year period) to take this strong ass desire away from me if I wasn't supposed to be here.

But every time I did this...My desire 'intensified' and got stronger.

Watch the video to understand more.

No comments:

Post a Comment