Tuesday, September 11, 2018

WordPress Accordion Tab Set Setup


WordPress Accordion Tab Set Setup
This video will walk the viewer by way of the setup of an Accordion Tab set in WordPress. We are using a simple accordion plugin to accomplish this. The process shows how to add each and every tab of content and then how to "Wrap" the set.


http://www.fresheventure.com - I am just soooo excited about my new ad server that I had to inform you about it! I got all of my ads set up in much less than an hour with OIOpublisher! The only code you have to work with is the Zone code. When you set up a Zone, youre setting up a place for your advertisements on your web site. In order to set up a zone, all you have to do is copy the code OIO offers into your style sheets or sidebar widgets. Thats it! No JavaScript code to insert into the header or text files to develop and upload. Even the size of your ads is determined within the OIO interface, so you dont require to worry about css or html. I was so amazed by the process that I decided to create a quick video on how straightforward it is to set up your own affiliate ads on your internet site. To read my complete evaluation of OIOpublisher, pay a visit to my site at http://www.fresheventure.com/295/ideal-wordpress-ad-manager-oiopublisher/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment